Saturday, January 17, 2009

Childress Co. Livestock Show

This weekend was the Childress Co. Livestock show.  We had the absolute best time.  It brought back so many memories.  I showed in Potter Co a long, long, long time ago and so I was so excited when I finally talked one of my city kids into showing a pig!  I'll post some pictures later but our show stuff started Thursday with a wash and a clip.  I thought I did pretty good for never clipping a pig before.  The show was this morning at 8:00 a.m.  Shaw showed in the 6th class of hamps and I'm sorry to say that the poor child got 5th place (out of 5).  But what was totally the best part, he was totally cool with it!  He said that it was o.k. that he had a good time and he was already talking about what he was going to show next time! Good job Shaw! You're first place with us!!

No comments: