Saturday, March 20, 2010

Boo Hoo... Spring Break's almost over!!!

This spring break has flown by.... I started my spring break one day early and my sister and I flew to Houston to help take care of my Dad after his surgery.  Not that I'm glad that he had to have surgery but we had a really good time.  It was good to spend time with my sister and her girls, we laughed a bunch - I mean a bunch!  My sister and Jaelie went to the Children's museum and Jamison and I went to Galveston and saw the ocean for the very first time - isn't that sad - the first time I've ever seen the ocean and I'm old!  Here's some pics...

Here's Jamison helping feed her sister Jaeli.  Aren't they sweet?  





Here's Jamison and the little girls... Elena and Anna.  They are my brother, Michael's, little girls.  They are super sweet and super cute.  They are always wearing these little dresses.  (No little sweet dresses in my house!!!) Look at the ocean!
Here's Rice University... maybe one day Scout will run track there... you never know!

No comments: