Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wait.... did you hear that?

Wait.... did you hear that???? It was Sager, he just grew up!!!! Holy moly... the day has come, Sager has officially become not a little boy anymore!!! I picked Sager up from Mr. Monson's ukulele lesson and we decided to go and visit our friend, Lindsey,who just moved to town.  There was this little bike in the front yard and Sager asked if he could ride it, I told him sarcastically (I know... how else would I say it? duh!) sure get on that bike and it you can ride it - I'll go get you a brand new one from Wal-Mart!! and let me tell you why I said that.... Sager has wanted to ride a bike but he really wanted to ride a bike with training wheels.  Scout and Shaw took off his training wheels from his old bike because they said that he needed to ride a real bike not a baby bike... no soft warm and fuzzy brotherhood here I'll tell ya! 


So Sager picks up the bike throws his leg over and rides off.  Just like that... he aged instantly!!! I just stared and he's giggling the whole time!! I bust out laughing because in that moment he went from my little baby to a big boy with one turn on the wheel. Holy moly.... how is that?  He was a baby... now he's not.... and to top it off my sister called and asked if we were going to have a big party for Scout's 16th birthday in January.  Do what? oh that's right... Shut your mouth!!!! I'm going to the store to buy a bike and maybe a six pack.... would that look bad?  at this point - who care's.... Sager's not a baby anymore.... gasp, sob, boo-hoo!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

Just don't drink and ride!! Cool, Sager!

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON SAGER !

Maria said...

SAGER ROCKS!!!!