Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm a total copy cat!!


I went to a blog training at the end of the summer and it never even crossed my mind that I would have a personal blog.  A lot of the teachers have them and I totally love reading them so I decided that I would do one just to show off my kids and our crazy lives.  So here is my second post and it is about the newest member of our family. Her name is Yolanda.  Isn't she the prettiest thing you've ever seen?  Shaw and I totally love her and she loves us.  Do you know how I know?  Because she runs after us and tries to bite us even when she's laying down getting her tummy rubbed.  Duh!!! I'm thinking maybe she's just not used to her surroundings yet.  But one day soon, I know she'll realize the error of her ways and she'll start being sweet.  I just know it!! Until then, I'm not judging her, I'm  just loving her.  Well I'm off to a Stampin' Up get together!! I'll have to post later about all the fun I going to have.  

No comments: