Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pheasants Beware!!!










This weekend I went hunting with Brandon, Edwin (Brandon's dad) and my dad and my uncle Garland (better known to the ladies as Gugan)  We hunted for pheasants near Gruver (really closer to Stinnett).  We really didn't see very many birds, although we did kill a few but we walked and walked.  As the only girl, there was no way I was going to complain about how far we'd walked but let's just say that today I can definitely tell I walked further than I had walked in a long time.  

 I always have such a good time when I get back to the yellow house at Hansford.  I have such wonderful memories of spending the night up there with my Granny.  I could go on and on with stories and memories but it would take too much time.  As we were driving up there, I thought about my Granny and how much I miss her and the times I spent with her as a little girl.  I still remember her address from having to write thank you letters and her telephone number and she's been dead about ten years (I can't believe it's been that long...) anyhoo! here's the pictures from the hunt, I'm going to go dry my tears!!

No comments: