Sunday, December 28, 2008

Whew, I'm glad that's over with!!!

Well Christmas has come and gone, thank goodness!  My house is almost back to normal!! We had a very good Christmas but I'm glad it's over with.  Now all I have to do is get all of my thank you cards out, and in fact I'm fixing to finish a few more cards that I started yesterday.  We went to Brandon's sister for Christmas Eve and had the best time.  Brandon's mom bought the boys a Wii, and you could not believe the reaction from Sager, all the boys were so excited but Sager was overwhelmed,  it totally brought tears to our eyes,  then on Christmas day we went to  my sister's house in Amarillo and had a very good time, it was so good to see her kids, Jackson and Jamison and soon to be here, Jaylee

Jamison also got a Wii for Christmas and Shawn, Brandon, Shaw, Sager and Jamison played alot of golf, I mean alot, no wonder there were hardly any Wii's anywhere.  We even took the boys Wii to Edwin and Suzanne's to play a little golf and I think Suzanne's going to have to get a Wii for her house!

No comments: