Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More spring break news...



Yesterday the boys and I went to Altus for a little spring break fun... we had a delicious lunch, went shopping, had ice cream, and then headed home.  On our way home we saw the strangest thing.... beef-a-lo's.  They looked like a buffalo but not really - they were colored differently than a buffalo and their hair was more like beef cattle. One had a very pronounced hump, and one had a smaller hump and the last one  had a huge front end and was soo big. 

The funny thing was is that when we pulled back around to get out to look at them - Scout whistled and called to them and they just moseyed on over... We stood at the fence and all three of them stood there looking at us.  The biggest one stuck her head OVER the fence and let me pet her face and licked my hand.  It was AMAZING!! We giggled all the way home!!  

I've read a little bit about beef-a-lo's but I wondered about them.... Scout thinks they're sterile but I'm not sure... I better google it!  Well Sager sang today and he'll sing tomorrow at the Senior Citizens center (the busy beavers'), we'll see how it goes!!! 


No comments: