Thursday, July 2, 2009

Don't bring it up....

Sager's kitty has died.  I found him this morning.  When Sager woke up, I was folding clothes in the laundry room and Sager came in there and looked in the basket and asked Where's Mr. Super boots? (Don't even ask about the name! I have no idea where it came from!) I just looked at him and he looked back at me and collapsed on the floor crying and wailing!!!  It was heart breaking.  I have learned my lesson - when someone asks me to take care of an abandoned animal I'll say - no thank you.  Poor Sager!!

3 comments:

West Texas Momma said...

enavaPoor Sager! Tell him I feel for him. And I do believe that No! is a complete sentence.

Maria said...

Keely - learn from me!! when Tripp says please momma can I bring ________ (fill in the blank with whatever poor creature he has found!) home with me??Tell him NO!!!!!!!

Stephanie Harbin said...

So sorry. Maybe the momma cat knew something was wrong, so she dumped him.