Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well, Brandon asked me why I hadn't blogged in a while and to tell you the truth, I've just been blah!  I really want to go out to my scrap shack and stamp but it's really cold out there!!!!  So I've washed all the sheets, towels, socks - you name it I've washed it!  I'm contemplating what to fix for supper and I have baby shower invites to finish up (I've brought those in the house where it's warm!!!) but I'm thinking that's not really blog worthy.   My kids are drooling on their Wii's, DS's and play station so not alot of excitement there... we did have a really wonderful time at my sister's in Amarillo for Christmas day.  Shawn, Sarah, the baby and I all watched some movie on TV and stayed up past midnight!!! I can not tell you the last time I was up and awake at midnight but it was too fun!  Shawn had started a fire - I wonder why he didn't let me start it? I don't know.... Sarah and I visited and Jaeli refused to go to bed.  The cousins played video games which sounds awful but they have the best time trash talking and just hanging out.  


The snow's coming down... boo hoo - I'm tired of dirty shoes.  I know that sounds weird but when it's wet or snowy, the shoes pile up by the front door because every one takes them off as soon as they get inside so I have to look at a pile of dirty shoes every time I go into the living room! Gross!


Oh ok, here's something...  Sager burned his face on a flamin' marshmallow, we don't know exactly how he did it, but he did!  He was over at Aunt Holly's and she was trying to show him a good time and so that means fire and fire means marshmallows!  Sager leaned in close to blow out the flamin' mallow and somehow he burned his cheek and his nose!  I hated to say I told you so to Sager but I said it.... I can not count the number of times I've told him to be careful with flamin' mallows!!!


well it's not much of a post but it's something.... we'll visit later!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...my poor little Sager!!! I am blaah too....I think it is the weather!

Maria said...

Debbie - I think it's the weather too! Hope you had a good Christmas. It'll be good to see everyone back at school.

Unknown said...

Flaming marshmallows are dangerous. I'm thinking a lot of wars would end quickly if we hurled flaming marshmallows!

Tell Sager it's a battle scar and girls will find it very handsome! :)

I thought about you and your sweet family over the holidays! You make me laugh so hard with your stories. I'm so glad you came to work at CJHS! You are a great friend! Enjoy the rest of your break!

Maria said...

Ginger - we need to speak to the Geneva Convention - I think flaming marshmallows need to be outlawed!!! I hope your break has been good... we'll see you soon!