Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Got Tagged...

So my friend Debbie tagged me to fill out these questions, so since I'm already up and dressed and they've cancelled school, I guess I'll play along....


 * 1. What is your occupation right now?  Special Ed Jr. High Teacher

*2. What color are your socks right now? 
Black and hot pink

*3. What are you listening to right now? 
VH1 - Lady Gaga (not that I like her - it's just on!)

*4. What was the last thing that you ate? 
an apple turnover that I made for the brothers' breakfast

* 5. Can you drive a stick shift? well duh... of course!


*6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? 
Leah Helm - calling me to tell me school was cancelled!

*7. Do you like the person who tagged you? Sure do... Debbie's alot of fun to be around!!

*8. How old are you today?  37 years old

*9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I really only like watching the Olympics... I usually don't watch sports.


*10. What is your favorite drink?  Coke

*11. Have you ever dyed your hair? one time but I bought dark brown so you couldn't even see it...

*12. Favorite food? 
frosted sugar cookies or birthday cake!

*13. What is the last movie you watched?  Ferris Buehler's Day Off (it was on TV)

*14. Favorite day of the year? 
duh! My birthday!

*15. How do you vent anger? 
Usually I clean house.

*16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
 I had a stuffed dog name Bookie.

*17. What is your favorite thing to do this season? Stay inside!

*18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

*19. Do you want your friends to participate? I would be more fun if they did!

*20. Who is the most likely to participate? I think Ginger too!

*21. Who is most likely not to participate? Maybe Keely only because she's got a sweet little baby at home that takes extra energy!!!

*23. When was the last time you cried? Tuesday

*24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and some of my sweaters

*25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are tagging? I don't know if I'll tag anyone!

*26. What did you do last night? went to the baseball meeting at the high school!

* 27. What are you most afraid of? electricity


*28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? 
how about a bacon cheeseburger!

*29. Favorite dog breed? Great Pyrenese... we used to have one named Yahoo and he was the best dog!


*30. Favorite day of the week? Friday


*31. How many states have you lived in? 
2 (Texas and Minnesota!)

*32. Diamonds or pearls? Probably pearls only because of the trauma that goes into mining diamonds...

*33. What is your favorite flower?  Iris

And here are some that Amanda added:

*34. Besides the Bible, what is the best book you have ever read? To Kill a Mockingbird

*35. What is something you would like to change about yourself? Try not to have a low self worth

*36. What is something interesting that most people don't know about you? I  have a lot of useless information in my head from trivia to pigs facts.

*37. What is something you try very hard to do each and every day? Be nice and thankful!

*38. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for the next 24 hours, who would it be? I don't know... If I traded places with someone I wouldn't have my kids and I would be really sad about that even if it was only for 24 hours.

*39. What is your dream job? Show pig producer.

*40. Why do I always think I need to make a questionnaire come out on an even number? :)

I'm not tagging anyone but I can't wait to see what other people write!!!

1 comment:

Deb ;) said...

You always make me laugh! Thanks for joining in the fun. Don't forget me when you are a big-time pig producer!!