Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm TIRED!!!!!


No, really I am.... here are just a few things that I'm tired of:

I'm tired of not being able to sleep 12 hours and wake up when I want to!!!
I'm tired of being able to sleep 12 hours but can't because my internal clock goes off at 5:00 a.m.! (this is what officially makes me an adult - when you get up with out the alarm clock!)
I'm tired of having to wait up for Scout to come home from ____________.(fill in the blank - baseball, track, cross county, school trip, being out with friends)
I'm tired of Scout getting so old and not wanting to stay home with his momma and read books in the chair.
I'm tired of Scout's teenager ways.
I'm tired of Sager's teenager ways (and he's not even a teenager!)
I'm tired of Shaw's getting tired of Sager and Scout.
I'm tired of Shaw beginning to hint at growing up. (Where's that sweet little boy? The one in his place wears dumb ole under armour cuz it's cool and pees on the seat cuz he's too lazy to lift the lid and leaves his dirty clothes on the floor - just like some other kid in my house who will remain nameless - Scout!)
I'm tired of getting old.
I'm tired of getting plumpy. (that's what Sager calls it - plumpy, plumpish, squishy - nice.....)
I'm tired of not knowing all the answers to how to raise sweet boys who grow up to respect their mommas and I worry that they'll end up in jail or robbing banks!)
I"m tired of not being able to stop time so that my babies will stay babies forever.
I'm tired of knowing that I'm going to miss all the tiredness.

What are you tired of? Let me know.... but keep it short because I'm tired of reading!!! (not really!)

8 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

I get ya!! I am tired of TAKS and homework and wind!!!

Maria said...

ooohhh I need to put those on my list!!!

Ginger Wilson said...

I am with you! I have been the poster child for tired lately. What is up with that?

My "live and learn" kind of advice...take it for what it is worth.... Your boys are being raised by a phenomenal woman...YOU! You are doing a great job. I cannot see them stealing a car. Of course, Sager did have the keys to my car one day and did get in the driver's seat AND had a grin on his face...humm.....

Seriously, you are raising them to be respectful, kind and caring young men. They will make you think, "What the heck?" every once in a while, but all in all you will see all three will become as awesome of a parent as you are!

Whew.....that was a lot to type. I'm really tired now! lol

Maria said...

Ginger - you are so sweet! and don't let Sager fool you!!! Ha!

Deb ;) said...

I am tired too!! I could hardly keep my eyes open to read your blog!! I think it is called: Old Age!!

Deb ;) said...

Oh yeah....about Sager....don't forget that SWEET young man plotted my death....he said he was gonna kill me by putting me in a coffin with a TV and a cup of coffee....hmmmm...coffee...that might wake me up and make me less TIRED!!!

Maria said...

Debbie - Ha! well at least he was going to give you some coffee! however, I had a bunch of coffee and I'm still tired!

West Texas Momma said...

man is that what I have to look forward to?????