Thursday, July 29, 2010

How long are you out when you faint?


Here's a little conversation between Sager and myself, it goes like this...

Sager - you know when someone rings the doorbell and you, well not YOU but like me goes and answers it and it's like a famous person.... kind of like.... oh, I don't know.... Taylor Swift.

Me - has that happened before?

Sager - no but I'm just saying....

Me - Oh, o.k. because I was just wondering if maybe I missed something...

Sager - well let's just say it happens... o.k.?... so Taylor Swift is at the door and you, well not you but me, answers it and you scream, you know not you but me...

Me - yeah I get it... not me...

Sager - yeah well when I answer the door and I scream and faint, what happens when you faint?

Me - Well - I've never fainted... so I don't know....

Sager - What happens when you faint? Is it like sleeping?

Me - yeah I guess so...

Sager - well let's just say that I fainted, how long are you out?

Me - I don't know - Is Taylor Swift coming over later?

Sager - I sure hope so!


5 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

Ohhhhhhhhh...that Sager! Gotta' love him! This made me smile and laugh today, and I needed it! I could think of a couple of people that would make you faint, well..ME, not you! LOL (Lenny Kravitz, M Shadows, Carlisle from the Twilight Saga)... Just sayin'! Love you girl and your blog..and of course, your boys! :)

Maria said...

Carolyn - our summer is coming to an end.... Lenny Kravitz better hurry up or he'll have to come to the Library to see you!!!!

Ginger Wilson said...

Well, when Daryl Johnston (former FB from the Dallas Cowboys) stopped by to visit me one day, I fainted.

When I fainted, I saw a light and started to go towards it, but decided I better just wake up.

When I did, Daryl was gone. My advice...DON'T FAINT! :o

Maria said...

Ginger - only you would faint for who ever that guy is.... but I'll remind Sager that Taylor might not be there when he wakes up!!!

Stephanie Harbin said...

Love it!!