Friday, July 23, 2010

Sager's growing up....






Yesterday Sager went to a birthday party for some sweet little girls who were with him in the NICU when he was born premature. Abbie, Allison (and soon Sager) are 9 years old. I can't believe it's been 9 years since they were all born. Here are some pictures of Sager at their party. He just loves swimming!! After we got home, I worked on some laundry and I went into his room and he's sitting mesmerized in the middle of his room on his toy box. I asked him what he was watching and he took just a second and said this girl has been infected with Cryptosporidium. She got it from drinking contaminated water. Really? geesh! You gotta love Monster's inside me! Have you watched it? Sager is totally, totally mesmerized!! Maybe he'll be a scientist. Summer is ending soon.... we better get busy getting some things done!!!


3 comments:

MammaBotos said...

Awwww, he is my best little assistant ever! I love blogging, its a great stress reliever. Enjoy & welcome to blogging.

Maria said...

Casey - girl.... I've been blogging for a while now!! I just love it! (I just looked back through my old posts and it's been nearly 2 years!!!!)

Ginger Wilson said...

Love that kid!