Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hmmmmmm... what's up?

Well, let's see what's been going on?  This past week was very busy.  Scout ran on Thursday in Burkburnett, he placed 2nd.  Very nice... very nice... then Brandon and I went to Canyon to watch my dad get an award from WTAMU for being a distinguished alumni... very nice... very nice.... then on Friday, Scout traveled to Slayton with the mighty Bobcats who mightily got whooped... not nice.... not nice.... I sure wish they would win something, those kids need some mojo to help jump start some excitement in their playing.... I think it's going to take more than noodles to get them going.... Saturday we hung out at the pigs and visited with our friend Matt Burba.... very nice.... very nice... and then today, I spent most of the day up at school preparing for the week.... not nice... not nice.... I think everyone up at school needs to eat noodles to jump start them... things are very different this year with everyone.... there's like a negative vibe in the air and I know where my negativity stems from but it's different for everyone... it makes me sad that last year was so wonderful and this year I've tried googling team building exercises in hopes of changing the air at the school.  I don't know, maybe we need karaoke in the lounge on Wednesdays.... maybe 80's music???? hey... maybe I'm on to something.... I'll keep you posted.... oh don't forget.... Scout runs tomorrow so noodles for EVERYONE!!!!!


2 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

Love the karaoke idea!!

Maria said...

I think it ought to be mandatory!