Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Darling Democrat

Sager just got Brandon and I to stop and watch Barack Obama on the TV.  I totally grew up going to every political function that my Dad and Step Mom could find and drag us to, NAACP, Democrat stuff, Bob Bullock stuff, I'm sad so say, I can even remember putting Mondale/Ferraro signs in people's yards!!!  I totally try to stay away from politics and the such, but the torch might have passed to Sager.  He is totally intrigue about Barack Obama.  You should have heard the wailing and gnashing of teeth when Sager found out the Shaw voted for John McCain in the mock election at the elementary school.  However, it should be noted that Sager did start crying when ever he was telling us about how so many of the kids at school didn't want to vote for John McCain because he was so old and had white hair.  He also said he's old just like PawPaw!!

No comments: