Sunday, November 2, 2008

Go Meat!!!


We all went camping out at Brandon's parents hunting cabin (also known as the farm) during Youth Deer Opening day.  My Dad and my nephew came up to do some killing! It was so good to see Jackson, he's getting so big, I was thinking about how he used to be so little and I'm watching him and Shaw and Sager play on a dirt hill and Jackson yells something like I'm the King of the hill so all of y'all kiss my butt!!! (He's such a sweet little lad!)
We had such a great time, roasting marshmallows, cooking steaks, and peeing outside!! and the best part of it, I didn't have to see any dead animals, I didn't have to act like I was really going to cook and eat something that the boys killed! Don't get me wrong, I had a good time, I just didn't want to have to haul a carcass home!!

No comments: