Sunday, November 2, 2008

So romantic!!!

Look at my beautiful roses that my super wonderful man gave me! Well, you know there has to be a story if Brandon is sending me roses (He's a little too tight with his money to spend it on roses!).  Mr. Monson, the kids piano teacher, who is a member of the local lions club, got Brandon's cell phone number from Scout and he called him up to get him to send me roses as a part of the lion's club fund raiser, Brandon tells Mr. Monson, well if I send them to Maria I have to send them to my mom and I don't want to spend that much money (I know, you're getting misty-eyed with his sweet ways) so he asked if he could half the roses and send half to me and half to his mother!  Part of me is glad that I got some roses and the other part of me is glad that Brandon wanted to send them to his mother but come on!! 

No comments: