Thursday, November 27, 2008

I thankful for...

Yesterday and today we've been in Amarillo spending some time with my family.  We've had a really good time.  Yesterday my sister Sarah and my niece Jamison went with Sager and I to all the hot spots in town (ya know Kohl's, Ross Dress for Less!) we had so much fun.  While we were shopping, Scout, Jackson, my nephew,  Shaw and my Daddy all went out to go deer hunting (Go Meat!) of course ya know I was praying that nothing would be killed however when you have a 10 yr. old, 13 yr. old and an old man all hungry for blood, something's going to get killed.  So of course there was several versions of the story but in the end a small (pettite) deer got shot.  Jackson missed, Scout hit it, PawPaw said don't shoot it's too small but Scout said I didn't want to not shoot and have Jackson make fun of me so of course I had to kill it.  Jamison says that she thought you weren't supposed to kill baby deer.  Jamison I think your totally right!!! (She's sitting here as I write this, editing my work!  Hi Jamison!!! MiaMia loves you!!)

No comments: