Saturday, September 12, 2009

Operation Nice

I hope everyone is having a good weekend, it's nice and cool with a little bit of rain. I just love it!

The other day I stumbled across this website : www.operationnice.com . I hope that if you have a chance, you ought to click on over. I have really been noticing nice people and not so nice people. You ought to try paying attention to whose who are nice and who isn't. It really doesn't take very much to be nice. I'm not talking fake nice. I mean just nice. This website is all about being nice. Can it get any better than a little bit of niceness? I don't think so. It doesn't have to be a big thing just a little something. I think I noticed how nice my kids are being in school and it got me to thinking. Why were they so ornery in the past but now they are being pretty darn good? I don't know but I like it! So try to do something (just a little something) nice and let me know how it goes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure need to go to that website! I haven't been as nice as I should be lately....but I will from now on!!! I promise!!!

Maria said...

I hear ya Lana...

West Texas Momma said...

When did the nice bug bite you???? you know it sure hadn't made it my way yet!