Saturday, September 26, 2009

What to say...


Well hello there, how are you? I'm good. I just haven't been a very good blogger lately. I've been a little busy - no more than the usual but I just haven't felt like writing. To tell you the truth, I have too much to write about and sometimes it's difficult to decide on just one thing. I have a bunch of stuff to do but I'm a little unmotivated. I did get the pig pen cleaned out so we're ready to get Shaw's new show pig and I did get almost all of the laundry done. Some dishes were done, and Scout cleaned the boys bathroom. So I should be motivated to do something but alas I'm not. I need to go to school to work on some things but I think I'll do that tomorrow.

Let me see... what can I regale you with, some witty stories perhaps, hmmmmmm.... I just don't know.... ok here's one - my sister calls me and tells me about how she went down to my dad's office and his secretary hands her a birthday card and says Happy Birthday!!! and Sarah (my sister) says thanks but my birthday was in July. It was hysterical especially since it's MY BIRTHDAY!!!! My dad's secretary said well can you put it in another envelope and give it to your sister?! too funny. My sister said oh no, Maria will totally get a kick out of this! She asked my dad's secretary - does it have money in it? So Sarah said that she left the money in there and she's going to mail it to me - I'll let you know if she left the money in there or not!!!

My dad is kind of a dork! He has soo many things in his head, I totally don't sweat the small stuff like him forgetting whose birthday it is. One time when we were younger, he took my brother and I to school and then he took my sister to school - the wrong school - he took her to the elementary instead of the jr. high! Now that is funny!! Because you know in his mind she's still a little girl and in her mind she's so grown up!

I hope that everyone has a great week and hopefully I'll be a better blogger this week.

No comments: