Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let's Get This Started!!!

Shaw-11,Scout-15,Jackson-13
Well the new year has begun! I just love all the possibilities that are just around the corner!! January will be extra action packed - we have the livestock show on the 15th - Sager is showing chickens, Scout and Shaw are showing pigs!  Sager might have to show them how to do it!  Look at that handsome boy!
Scout will go to Ft. Worth with FFA to show his barrow at the end of the month.  I sure hope he has a good time - I always loved going to the big shows...  Scout turns 16 on the 20th - (God help me, Jesus dear Lord...) and then on the 22nd he wants to run in a half marathon...(once again God help me, Jesus dear Lord....)  I mean it's not like I'm going to run it... I mean that would be ridiculous.... then baseball for Shaw and Scout, maybe golf for Sager - he's undecided as of yet.... then TAKS tests then SUMMER!!!! WOO-HOO!!!  but as of now I'm sitting on the couch, covered in a blanket watching TV.... last night we all sat on the couch, ate ice cream and watched the wildest, weirdest thrilling movie... Shutter Island... have you seen it? wild... wild... it was really, really good... I won't tell you what happens but it was something...well here's one more picture of the sweetest little boy around... besides Shaw and Scout....

I hope everyone had a great end of the year and I hope this year brings everyone new and fantastical times!!

No comments: