Monday, January 31, 2011

Random pictures....

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for the snow, ice, wind, sleet, hail - whatever coldness they have predicted to come.... it hasn't yet... so I thought I would post a few random pictures of things that have happened lately...


Look here's Sager's prize winning chicken... one of them that I washed in the bathtub... not many mothers would do that....


Look - it's Shaw-lee-tamale struttin his stuff showing his prize winning gilt - Beyonce - isn't he dapper? I just love this guy....
Look here's Shaw and Scout with some of their winning ribbons from the livestock show.....



Look it's Conner Washington and Scout with more blue ribbons... my favorite!!!




Sager with his GRAND CHAMPION banner...
look at that smile - pride is oozing out of him!!!  Look at Brandon - I think he's in shock....



Look - here's Scout's badge of honor.... the toe nail is almost completely gone... at least it's not black.... this is at his first half marathon which I might say was fabulous... have you ever gone to a running event... these people are great - not a negative one in the bunch, positivity surrounds these people, loved, loved, loved it....

Look here's Brandon - he was looking for hobos while we waiting for Scout to finish running - not to be judgemental but there's a lot of hobos in Wichita Falls.... what's up with that? Does anyone know?  Clearly after one day in Wichita Falls, I saw more hobos than in Amarillo.... let me know if you know why....



Look - horrible pictures from my misguided youth.... first of all would you classify these britches that I have on as gauchos, wide legged pants, capris (you can clearly see my socks - which don't even match - although what color of socks would you match with this ensemble?) (Maybe who ever knows about the hobos in Wichita Falls can help me with this outfit - on second thought - I look like a hobo.... my sister and her howdy from Texas shirt is way better than the gauchos.... once again I get the shaft - my cousin clearly in a handmade garb that her mother so lovingly sewed.... just saying.... hold on - I've got to get my therapist on the line.... oh wait - I don't have a therapist - my therapist was Selden B. Hale, and his words of love, adoration, comfort and concern... SUCK IT UP!!!!) (Let's just say - having Selden for a therapist is kind of like that Geico commercial - with the marine as the therapist....substitute me for the mamby pamby and Selden for the Marine therapist...)  Now you can get a clear picture of my misguided youth... sans the un-matching socks!


Everyone keep their fingers crossed, Scout's showing Big Red in Ft. Worth this week - in the snow and ice.... no.. not really but he is in Ft. Worth showing the pig - his first major show - I'm so excited for him!! Loads of fun!!! Everyone stay warm and cozy until all this blows away!

No comments: