Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Ode to my Marine Therapist....

As I left school yesterday, I went home and promptly donned all my cold weather gear in order to feed our friend, Matt Burba, who can help you with all your pig needs, big or small he can help with it all.... (yes just a shameless plug....) anyhoo... I realized that I may have jested too much about my Marine Corp Therapist aka my father, so here is an ode' to dear old pops, Father, Dad, Selden...

Dear Father - Thank you for the kind and generous things that you have bought me in my life.... here's a few pictures of them...
look just what every princess needs - a pair of pink sparkly slippers for dancing at the ball hunting boots that can be used for feeding pigs since everyone knows my aversion to hunting.....

look a ball gown warm coveralls that of course are camoflauged (does anyone see the trend here?) that just like the boots can be utilized for feeding pigs.....


now here is one of the most important things - gloves, now these gloves I had to steal from Scout - thank goodness he's out of town - but my dad still bought them.... just saying....now if that doesn't say kindness and concern - I just don't know what will!

Now here's the final picture, now I know what you're thinking - I got the nose from him, well I did but the picture is of the tabogan, the hat, because it was FREEZING!!!!


So thanks dad for all the princess paraphernalia that you have given me since without them I would be a sissy and everyone knows how I feel about sissies - just think if I was a sissy - that would be one giant part of the population that I couldn't make fun of!! and how dreadful would that be!!!


No comments: