Sunday, June 14, 2009

Getting ready for golf...

Tomorrow is the beginning of Greenbelt golf for Shaw and  Sager.  Shaw played last year and so he's an old pro.  This is Sager's first year.  I hope that everything goes good for Sager.  He is totally excited.  He has his action hat ready  and his clothes and his clubs.  This is Sager's first OFFICIAL sporting event.  He's never played little league, no soccer, no flag football nothing... He has high hopes and that worries me.  He has to carry his own clubs, walk the holes (no carts) and can't get any advice from his momma (we'll see about that...) Shaw's already told me - I'll do good for you tomorrow momma - how sweet is that!!! I'll post about it when we get back - Wish us luck!!


1 comment:

Stephanie Harbin said...

Wow, that sounds fun. I wish I had let Ciara play, but I thought softball was all I could handle. Good Luck Sager and Shaw.