Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back at home...

Well I'm finally back at home after being gone for three days.  I went to some training for school in Amarillo.  The training was pretty good and I actually learned some things that I can totally use in my classroom here in Childress.  While I was up there I stayed with my dad and ChaCha.  It's always so good to see them but I really like sleeping in my own bed!  Also while I was there, I went and visited my sister, Shawn and their kids.  Jackson (who totally has already grown since the last time I saw him!) was busy with baseball and size 13 cleats!!! and Jaeli who is I guess is about a month and a half old (?) was so precious but the one who I had the most fun with was my girl Jamison.  She was so charming and delightful.  She asked me for stories from when her mama and I were little girls - so you know me - I love telling (or even reading!) a good story so I regaled her with stories for quite a while, and she still wanted more!!  Jamison - I love you!!! 

On another note - I left all my clothes in my kitchen where I ironed them so I just had to go to my favorite - Target!  I sure wish Childress had a Target! how fabulous would that be!!!  Part of me really misses living in Amarillo with all the hustle and bustle but some things, like all the traffic and people - I don't really miss that!!  

Alas - I'm off to do laundry! - Jamison where are you? I need some clothes sorted!!!!
 

1 comment:

Marsha Meacham said...

I'm glad you had a good conference and enjoyed Amarillo. Just remember, CJHS needs you in Childress