Sunday, May 31, 2009

Monson Music...






Here are some pictures from Monson Music's end of the year recital!  Shaw and Scout did absolutely lovely.  Scout tied for first runner up for high score at guild and he also won most improved though the years, He was wanting Mr. Monson to come up with the snazziest dresser to play piano in but I don't think Mr. Monson gives that award (lol!)  Shaw played perfectly - he was the last pianist to play, he thought that he was going to go first (curse alphabetical order!) but Mr. Monson switched it up and reversed the order!!  The boys looked super cute and of course even Sager dressed to the nine's!  

I am so excited that summer is here - I really can't even believe that my first year of teaching has come and gone!  I can't tell you how wonderfully blessed I am to work for my principal and to work with the teachers up at the Jr. High!  It is absolutely humbling how working there has enriched my life - I know that sounds corny - but it is so true!!

This summer Scout's going to play on the traveling team and Shaw and Sager will play golf - so maybe I won't be too lazy this summer and I might get some things accomplished!!! 

I'm off to make some cards!!! Have a great summer!!!

No comments: