Saturday, May 2, 2009

8 skate and donate...

Well my friend Debbie tagged me with the 8's so I'm going to comply but I don't know 8 more people to tag so I'll just answer the questions!!!

8 things I look forward to:
1. End of school
2. A summer sun tan
3. Spending time with my sister and her kids
4. Spending time at Lake Kemp with Brandon's family
5. Dressing up my kids for the piano concert
6. Making cards and scrapbooking this summer
7. Sleeping late this summer
8. Eating lots and lots of food at the Lake!

8 thinks I did yesterday:
1. Took my kid to the ER
2. Called my sister
3. Called my Dad
4. Ate Thai Kitchen - my favorite!
5. Kissed my kids!
6. Slept in the bed with Sager
7. Went to the Wal-Mart
8. Hoped I didn't get the swine flu!

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Sing
2. Plant more flowers
3. Plant more trees
4. Spend more time with my kids
5. Spend more time with my sister
6. Have more money
7. Go to Hawaii
8. Eat some mexican food! (sorry I'm hungry not shallow!)

8 TV Shows:
1. House
2. Monk
3. That's it - unless you count the History Channel or National Geographic Channel (I just don't have time to watch TV nor do I ever remember when specific shows are on!)

So if you're reading this consider yourself tagged! Let me know your 8's!

No comments: