Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Total Randomness...

I'm waiting for 7:00 p.m.  to roll around so that I can take the brothers to Monson's.  Tonight they have their last group lesson before their Guild Audition on Friday.  I have some cute pictures of various things except that I am too lazy to go get the cord to my camera so that I can download the pictures!  I'm  listening to Scout sleep on the couch - he's snoring... my Uncle Tom and my Aunt Quetha came through town this weekend - serendipitously while my dad was here and Tom looked at Scout's nose and said that he thought he does need to go see a plastic surgeon for his snout.  As I listen to the snoring... I tend to agree.  

When I was young, I had a pair of Yo-Yo sandals, they were so sassy! they had wooden soles with a hole in the heel.  I totally loved them!  They were the bomb! I would wear them to school with my knee highs,  I hadn't met any other person who remembered them until last week, our diagnostician and I were talking shoes and she totally remembered them!   I have tried Googling them and I can't find them or even a picture of them, how weird is that, if I could find a pair, I would totally buy them.  As I was trying to find them, I stumbled across a blog and these ladies were talking about 80's perfume, it totally made me laugh! Exclamation!, Poison, Love's Baby Soft, Anais Anais, do you remember those?  what about Sand and Sable - I saw  some at the Wal-mart the other day and I totally thought about buying it... left me know what your favorite 80's perfume was...

Maybe as I get up to go take the brothers, I'll get my cord for my camera, maybe...

3 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

I still love my Sweet Honesty from Avon!!

Ginger Wilson said...

I love those shoes! I would love to have another pair! Those perfumes sound like the ones I wore...Remember Crystal and Lady Stetson all came out then! Jeff said his sister wore one that smelled like puke! LOL.... I'm glad I never wore that kind or I might not have ever married him! Ha! Ha!

Maria said...

Ginger - if you find those shoes, let me know, it's practically my life's work to find those shoes!!! I totally remember Lady Stetson, not so familiar with the puke scented one though... (lol!)