Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy weekend...






Here are some sweet pictures from the boys piano guild audition, that was in Quanah, Texas.  We left right after school on Friday.  I swung by the house and picked up Sager and Shaw and we rushed to Quanah.  The lady's house that guild is always held at is a vintage 70's house.  Sager went to the bathroom and lo and behold I thought that he would die and go to heaven,  She had plush magenta carpet, magenta tile, pink cabinets, it was fabulous!  Sager tells me, we'll never be able to afford something so nice (it made me feel a little sad! especially since it wasn't that nice!!) anyway Sager charmed her, the boys did wonderful, and they looked good to boot!  I was so proud of them!!  Sunday, they will have their piano recital here in Childress, I can't wait.

2 comments:

The Vannoy Family said...

OMG! I never have gone into the bathroom - didn't know what I was missing!! We have always called it "The Vintage" house... it's SO retro! Your boys were so nice looking!

Maria said...

Thanks Melissa! Your boys were super sweet looking too! Next year you'll have to go to the bathroom first thing and take a looky-loo!!!