Monday, August 24, 2009

Day One is Done!!!

My first day of school was pretty good. How was yours? Sager said his was awesome, Shaw said his was really good and Scout had nothing negative to say at all. They are growing up sooo fast which is so weird because I'm only 23 (in my mind!) (I wish!) (No I really don't wish because even though I thought I knew everything and was sooo mature at 23 - I really wasn't! Do you believe that? I know you don't but believe me it's true. Sad but true!)

I just love seeing all the 6th graders, they looked a little scared. Our sixth graders this year, I was with them in fourth grade so I really like to see them. They are not little kids anymore, are they tweens? They are pretty close to being teenagers but not really! I see the difference in them and it makes me worry about my own little dumplings! Sager told Shaw this morning - you look like a teenager! Shaw is growing up and is so sweet. I hope he stays that way. (I know he won't but maybe he won't be too bad!)

I think this year is going to be really good. How about you? What are you going to do this year? Well, whatever you do - do it good!

2 comments:

The Vannoy Family said...

Saw your little boys at CES this morning - very handsome - so sweet! Can't believe that I get the honor of having Scout in class. It's going to be a GREAT year. Only 179 more days to go! LOL

Ms. Hale said...

Melissa - Scout said that he's going to love your class!! Thank you so much for welcoming him into the High School world so graciously!!!