Sunday, August 9, 2009

One Last Hurrah!!!


This weekend my family came up for one last hurrah before summer was officially over.  My sister and her kids came down Saturday morning and then my dad and chacha came down around 6:00 Saturday evening and then my brother and his family came down Sunday morning!!!  All the cousins had the best time.  We ate, played and visited.  We celebrated Samuel's and Sager's birthday.  Samuel was 2 on the 3rd and Sager will be 8  on the 12th!! 

Tia and her kids got Sager a Taylor Swift CD.  Holy cow!!!! He literally gasped and swooned!!!  Then he starts crying!!  It was quite possibly the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!!  Sager loves Taylor Swift!!!  

It was soooo good to have everyone here for a visit.  Between Scout, Jackson and ChaCha, I cooked over 3 pounds of bacon!!!!  That's a lot of bacon!!!

Tomorrow I actually have to get up early (like 6:00 a.m. early - boo-hoo!!!) to go to Floydada.  Wish me luck!!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ! Floydada is the pumpkin capitol of the world !!

Maria said...

Pumpkins are very high in vitamin A!