Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday...

This morning Brandon and I took the little boys to hit some golf balls (Scout decided to stay home especially since he had just woke up at 9:30 (really closer to 10!) - teenagers - go figure!. I hate to admit it but I had to go back to the car for a jacket!! It was so nice! Everyone knows I love a good tan, and the sun and swimming but I'm a little over it!! I am ready for fall, and cooler weather.

We had a good time especially since Sager had to show Brandon how to sink a putt (twice!!) you gotta love it! I'm ready to week 2 of school. Are you?

2 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

I still want more days in the sun. I will have one more weekend this weekend in my aunt's pool. then you can have all the cool weather you want and we can make cards and scrapbook inside!!

Maria said...

sounds good!!!