Monday, August 17, 2009

Here we go...




Is this my official first day back to school or was it last week when we did all the training?  I don't know.  What I do know is I have to go to school today and my kids are still in their pajamas and watching cartoons.  I'm not really sure this is fair.  But what I love is that I left them a list of chores that they have to do while I'm at school.  hee hee hee, haw haw haw!!!  I love being the parent!!!!

I am excited about school starting.  I'm excited about seeing the kids but what I'm most excited is seeing all my friends.  I work with absolutely the best people!!! How did I get so lucky?

Here are some pictures of our summer... time sure flies when you're having fun!

1 comment:

West Texas Momma said...

I love the EARS in the first picture!