Sunday, February 22, 2009

Boy oh boy...

Well since my last post, Sager was moved to Amarillo to the hospital there.  Long story short he has a horrible infection in his sinuses that has proven resistant to antibiotics this is on top of Scarlet fever.  He's been on i.v. antibiotics since Saturday the 14th (yes that is going on 9 days!!!) and hopefully (all of our fingers are crossed...) he will be getting out tomorrow on Monday.  He has been such a trooper.  (Although Scout says that he's been living it up in the lap of luxury oops... Scout says  don't put that in there that will make me sound bad, well Scout you said it not me!!!)  (Well I did say it too! he kind of has been living it up, a piece of cheese pizza every night, PlayStation, videos, juice, naps, presents and even a new fish! but that's not the issue!)  The nurses at BSA have taken such good care of all of us, we were so fortunate to have some of the best ladies around taking care of Sager.  Of course, he charmed all of them, he even charmed a couple of Doctors too.  

2 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

Oh, Maria, I hope that he does get out tomorrow and everything improves and he gets stronger and stronger every day.

Maria said...

Thanks Stephanie! by the way I need to give you my list of stuff I want to order!