Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update...

Well.... Sager is still in the hospital here in Childress, his fever is back up so they have decided to try a different antibiotic and maybe that will help, everyone has been so helpful with him and with Scout and Shaw, I feel so lucky and blessed that we have the wonderful people we have around us.  I so worry that Scout and Shaw are getting the shaft but there's nothing else to do until Sager gets to feeling better.  I'm sure that Scout and Shaw will receive some lovely "guilt" presents in the near future.  So keep sending some positive mojo our way and maybe very soon Sager will be able to get out of there!!

2 comments:

UMM...UMM GOOD! POSSIBLITIES! said...

Got an email from Mrs. Meacham that Sager was being transferred to Amarillo. Hang in there little man!! Chelsea and I are praying you get well soon. Let me know if I can do anything. Lisa

Stephanie Harbin said...

Oh MY! Keep us posted on how he is doing. I will keep praying! Love ya,