Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend wonder...

This weekend was pretty nice,  we didn't do too much but the weather was beautiful.  I love a little bit of Global Warming!!!  We cooked out on Friday, which was sooo nice, Scout of course was gone to the basketball game with friends, so he didn't participate, but Shaw and Sager had a blast hanging out with Brandon in the backyard,  they played baseball, and dug in the dirt, just good ole' boy stuff, 

the next night, let's see I talked with my Dad, talked with my brother, and then talked with my sister! (my brother has decided to get out of the marine corps and he's worried that everyone will try to give him advice on what to do and where to go, what?!?  our family giving out unsolicited advice?  no! I just don't believe it!!! ha-ha, yeah right!) (just a hint Blue - listen and nod your head and say "ok, that sounds good" then do whatever you want to do, it's a technique I have long since perfected!!!)

On Saturday, we went out to Edwin and Suzanne's hunting cabin and cooked out with them.  I just love going out there, sitting by the fire, roasting marshmallows, we are so lucky that we have such a nice place to go to.  Of course Scout was at a movie with friends so he didn't participate, do you see a pattern here?  oh to be young....

just another side note - tomorrow is Scout's last basketball game, while we have enjoyed watching him play, we are really excited that soon Track season will be here, I'll be interested to see how Scout does this year, last year he really did great, only time will tell!

No comments: