Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stampin' Queens!!!

On Friday night, I went and had the most fun with Melissa V. and the Stampin Queens.  We had a Stampin Up get together and the theme was "Get well soon!"  You would not believe how creative some of these queens are! Melissa's projects were so precious, and Ms. Angie's (Shaw and Scout's preschool teacher) was fabulous!  I just love being around these queens to get my creativity going!  Now all I need is energy like Melissa's and there's nothing I couldn't do!!!

The best part about the night was Scout and his posse walked down to the Art room after they watched the high school basketball game and they had to sit and wait patiently while I finished my stuff!  That's a switch.  I'm sure they didn't mind, Melissa had made homemade chicken soup (I know let's take a moment to hate her!!!) and Margie brought the most DELICIOUS cookies (Julie O. made them), they were lemon and they just melted in your mouth!!  Oh the damage I could have done to those cookies had I been alone (shameful!)  I can't wait until the next get together!!! Until then I will try to do something creative!!  (just being in the Art room must have inspired Scout, he immediately came home and began a drawing with pastels and markers, it really was super cool!)  

I'm going to be studying the new catalog and making my wish list!!

No comments: