Friday, February 6, 2009

Just a side note...

For those of you reading this who are directly related to me, I know some of you just noticed something about the smallest one of us (i.e. Sager).  I know that you think he is a midget but we here in Dog Patch prefer the term L.P. (little person) however, Sager really isn't a midget.  He's dainty, he's petite...

 he's not done growing!!!  Just keep that in mind! 

 We are going to take him to the endocrinologist to double check but his arms are not longer that his body, his legs are not bowed and he is not currently starring in a reality show called "Little People, Big World"  but as soon as he officially becomes a midget, we'll let you know!!!! (ha-ha!)  


1 comment:

Stephanie Harbin said...

You are so funny and I miss you so much at school. I will start looking for Sager's new reality show - I am not a little person in a big world!