Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Saga continues...

We found out yesterday that Sager has to stay another week  at the hospital. 
It totally stinks.  Brandon is pulling duty today and Friday and then I'll go down Friday night and stay until Sunday.  Then we're rallying the troops namely Nana and Holly to come stay with Sager.  We've had lots of offers of help but only the chosen ones can stay with Sager and have him feel comfortable enough to have them wipe his butt!  Oh to be a chosen one!!!   The brothers are missing the petite one and Sager is certainly missing them.  When I talked to him on the phone at lunch today, he tells me to tell the brothers that he is feeling a little better and that he misses them.  Isn't that so sweet?!  Tonight is Monson practice, Scout and Shaw have a Sonatina festival next weekend, maybe Sager will be there to cheer them on!!!





1 comment:

Stephanie Harbin said...

I don't know how you are surviving, but you are in my prayers.