Friday, February 27, 2009

More Sager and more Star Wars...

I'm blogging from, my favorite new hangout, Sager's hospital room.  We're watching the original Star Wars, now they call it "A New Hope", whatever, it's Star Wars.  It brings back a lot of memories... my little brother got a millennium falcon (it's the big white space ship) for Christmas one year and I can remember throwing it out in the snow and him not being able to find it until the snow melted, classic!,  (and my sister and I wonder why he doesn't like us... oh well!! ha-ha!)  Blue (my brother) had a ton of Stars Wars figures and stuff, I certainly hope he gets his son to start watching the movies and stuff.  My kids, all three of them, love Star Wars.  

My dad is hacked off that I am having Sager's Nanna and Aunt Holly come stay with him next week while Brandon and I are at work.  But he's forgotten one small thing, my son isn't like his son.  When my brother was less than a year old and my parents got divorced, my dad would pick up my sister and brother and I for visitation.  When it was time for bed, my dad would change Blue's diaper and tell him SLEEP! and he did.  When I tell Sager to SLEEP! he says Why?, I'm not ready to go to sleep, Why don't I wait and then go to sleep?  Are you sure you want me to go to sleep?  Are you going to sleep? Do I have to go to sleep?.... do you see the problem, Selden probably wouldn't last long with Sager, ha-ha! (or maybe he would, I think Sager got his arguing skills from PawPaw)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think Sager got his arguing skills from his mother !

Star Wars ROCKS !!

Tell Sager that when he feels a little better I'll bring him some fish heads and octopus !

Maria said...

Sager says he would love some octopus and fish heads but only if their ALIVE!!!!!