Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shhh don't tell...



                                                                   

I found a way to access the internet at BSA so   now I'm able to post on my blog (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to access it but shhhh don't tell!).  Sager has to stay until Wednesday.  His doctor wants to make sure that he's doing ok before he lets him out.  We're trying not to complain because of course we want him healthy but it's been eleven days since we first start all of this.  We are waiting for Sager to get another IV started but now he's watching Star Wars movies (a gift from his friend Billye Morgan, Thanks Billye!!)  and charming all the nurses.  We miss everyone back at home and will be ready to get back to the swing of things.  
We have been so blessed by everyone offering to help out with Sager and with Shaw and Scout, it makes me humble beyond words.  

Did I mention it's Mardi Gras time at BSA so Sager got some beads and a mask!  How's that for spirit!

No comments: