Friday, March 20, 2009

A Little Something Funny...


I saw this on another blog and decided to switch it up a bit ... on the blog I saw a girl did this for her mom but I thought it would be fun to use my dad instead... (I need my sister and my brother to do this to, I'd like to see how their answers to these questions are different.)

1. What is something your dad says to you?
Suck it up!
2. What makes your dad happy?
Guns, mules and family
3. What makes your dad sad?
spending money!
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
One time my sister and I took an aerobics class together with my dad.   Every time I think of it, I bust out laughing!
5. What was your dad like as a child?
He probably was a nerd, he read a lot, hung out with his dad, and of course he worked, (that was after walking to school up hill both ways in the snow with no shoes!!)
6. How old is your dad?
72 years old (and he's in WAY better shape than me!)
7. How tall is your dad?
I think he's probably 5'10", I don't think he's started to shrink yet...
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
My dad loves to shoot things, he loves to talk about prisons, mules, and politics!
9. What does your dad do when you're not there?
He calls me or sends me weird stories in the mail from obscure newspapers and periodicals.
10. If you dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
If, no if about it, he's famous, just ask him, he'll tell ya!
11. What is your dad really good at?
Talking,  and arguing
12. What is your dad not very good at?
Anything mechanical, but by now he's very aware of his lack of mechanical ability and so he knows when to call someone for help!
13. What does your dad do for a job?
He's an attorney.
14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Blueberry cake donuts!
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
Well... that's a hard one, he does a lot that makes me proud, he helps everyone, even those people I think he shouldn't help, he's very honest (sometimes a little too honest, should I say blunt?)  I am proud that he was always a good son to his momma and his daddy and he was a very good dad to me and a very good PawPaw to my kids.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
The Litigator!!!
17. What do you and your dad do together?
When I was little, we built fences, but now that I'm older, we shoot things (maybe I should say, he shoots things and I just go along!)
18. How are you and your dad the same?
I like to argue and I like to read a good book.
19. How are you and your dad different?
I'm pretty artistic and I don't think my dad is at all.
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Well,  he used to send me checks.... no not really, I just know.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
I think I'll use my step-monster for this answer, I'm sure she loves his feet!
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Either the gym or the shooting range (or it could be the Toot n Totum for a coffee, donut and newspaper!)

My dad's a character and I wouldn't want him any other way!




No comments: