Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well, well. well....

As I've looked back at all my posts, I sure see a whole lot of posts about poor Sager, well that should change starting now!!!  Tomorrow will begin the weekend of the brothers, the other brothers that is!  Friday will be Scout's first track meet of the year.  It's going to be in Wellington, Texas.  While certainly not a metropolitan hub of excitement, they do have some young men that are going to get beat by my kid!!! (ha-ha!!)  The track meets are always so fun, (if you don't count the sitting for hours in the cold, wet, wind, etc weather!) and we absolutely love watching the Bobkittens run.  Sager isn't too keen on going so he may stay at his Nana's.  

Then on Saturday Shaw and Scout will be performing their sonatinas (a sonatina is a piece of music for the piano that is played in three parts, the first movement is fast and lively, the second is slow and smooth with lots of feeling, and the third one is the most lively and the fastest out of all the movements)  in Wichita Falls at a Sonatina Festival.  They have really been practicing a lot and I hope their hard work pays off!  Of course I'll have to post some pics of them all snazzed up!  

This week has really been something, I don't know what.  I think my stars are out of alignment or something because things just haven't  gone right, they've been just a little bit off, not much, just a little.  My mojo has been off kilter.  Maybe screaming at the track meet will get things a goin'!  

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll post some pics as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Deb ;) said...

Having Sager home will certainly help your "mojo" get back in sync!! Have fun and yell for those Kittens for me too!