Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome Home!!!

Well Sager is officially home!! Yeah!!! Everyone is so happy that we are all back together as a family.  Sager told Brandon on the way home that as soon as he saw the brothers he was going to hug them for an hour!!! As soon as we walked in Sager started sobbing and held on to Scout and Shaw for the longest time!  It was the sweetest thing you have ever seen.  

Sager is at Holly's this morning, and although I know he didn't get a blood transfusion, he has been infused with something!!! He asked me to iron his hoodie this morning so that he looks "tight!"  whatever!!!! Then when we were at Holly's and I was going to tell him to act nice, he said I know, I know I'll act natural!  For sure Sager...keep it tight and natural!!! How funny is that?!  

I think we'll keep Sager home for the rest of this week and then he'll have to go back to school.  He really has to recuperate! He was trying to run around last night and his little legs had trouble working together to get it right!  I forget that he hasn't run or hardly walked in nearly three weeks... how crazy is that!  well thanks to everyone who asked about him, who prayed about him, and of course everyone who sent him a prize, Sager and I really appreciate everything!!1

5 comments:

UMM...UMM GOOD! POSSIBLITIES! said...

Sager, We are soooo glad you are home and well! Chelsea and I will be looking for you next week to brighten up our afternoon! Welcome home!

Stephanie Harbin said...

I am so glad he's finally home. I know it was a very stressful ordeal. Tell him to take it slow and easy!

Unknown said...

I'm a fine neighbor, aren't I?? I didn't know any of this until I found your blog. I'm glad he's home and I hope everything goes well!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home, Sager !

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...little man...he's so sweet. I miss seeing him here at junior high. Still praying for him to get his strength back up, so he can run through the hall saying, "Oooooo, I look sooo good!" LOL