Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here are some pics from the district track meet...




Here are some pictures from the district track meet that was yesterday in Dimmitt, Texas.  I am so in awe of all of the kids who participated, especially those from Childress.  All of the kids had to be passing in their classes and they had to practice and they had to have the drive to try.  I absolutely love going and watching not only my ninja but all of the kids.  I am humbled at the thought of how hard they try and how good they do.  I know not all of our kids placed first but they are all winners in my mind for getting out their and giving it their all.  GO KITTENS!!!  (Joe Arcivar even ran with only one shoe... how wild is that!!!)

2 comments:

Deb ;) said...

Love those kids!! Wish there were more adults in the world like them!!

Maria said...

Deb - I hear ya!!!