Monday, April 6, 2009

Waiting patiently...

I'm waiting, patiently, for my sister to go into labor.  When I talked her  today she said that when she sits down, her belly rests on her legs (ha-ha!) (She has gained 36 pounds, so that means that she has been carrying a Sager around!) She goes to see the doctor tomorrow and I am  hoping  that will get things going!  I really would like for her to wait until Friday morning because Scout has a track meet on Thursday and I really want to go to it, but I really excited  for her baby to get here!!   My sister Sarah has two kids already and we are waiting for baby girl Jaeli.  Our doctor has delivered all of our babies and we just love him.   He is so kind and laid back.  Truly a man of few words.  Hurry up Jaeli and get here soon!

4 comments:

The Vannoy Family said...

Hope all goes well with your niece! You're a nut - I was SO ready for your glittery owl card - argh! BUT your alligator is my favorite... all the detail - the bite mark, the inside bling... the whole layout - kudos woman! I was excited to get your card I would swap with you any day!) - even if it wasn't the owl card!

Maria said...

I am a nut, I totally thought for the swap I would do five different cards!! So when I talked to Stephanie and she told me five of the same cards, I didn't have enough owls to go around!! Silly me!

Stephanie Harbin said...

you two are both nuts!!

Seriously, don't spoil that baby girl too much. I know you are excited to be an aunt again. It is pretty fun to spoil those neices and nephews.

Stephanie Harbin said...

Well, well....well???? Let us know some news!