Friday, April 3, 2009

It's been a while now...



It's been a while since I posted last!  This week has been kind of crazy!  Monday morning as Shaw was microwaving his toaster strudel before school, I noticed that the top of his big toe was red and infected.  When I asked about it, he said oh don't worry Momma, I already squeezed all the pus out of it!! (Thanks Shaw, that's exactly what I wanted to hear!!!)  then Scout who had been a little sick, ran really hard in Athletics and evidently that sent his sickness into overdrive!! After two days of school missed, and a blood test for anemia and mono, he's finally feeling better (blood test was negative!) (Thanks goodness, because when I told him he would have to drop out of track if his test was positive for mono, he nearly cried!!!)  So after three doctor visits (Brandon took Sager to the ear, nose and throat doctor on Friday!) and countless prescriptions and one 2nd grade musical ( I'll have to post about that later!!) we have finally reached the end of the week!!)    So...

Here are a few pictures from last week's much anticipated snow storm.  Sager was the the only one who had any desire to go outside.  The others are too jaded!  As you can tell it really wasn't much of a storm.  I can remember massive snow falls in Amarillo when I was little, part of me wishes my kids could have some of that fun but alas I don't think it will happen any time soon!

No comments: