Saturday, April 18, 2009

the Ninja has left the building....



Well the Ninja just left for the district track meet!  Suzanne (Scout's nana) came and picked up the Ninja.  She had Mason at her house so she said that she would just come and pick Scout up, she said I'm old, there's no way I'll go back to sleep! that's pretty funny! anyhoo... I about to go back to sleep as Scout has to ride the bus the three hours to Dimmit and then we'll leave later.  This time everyone is going.  Sager is so excited. Last week he asked Scout if he could dress up in his track uniform and run around outside while Sager watched, Scout asked why and Sager said, well, I never get to see you run track! too funny!  We've just had the best time watching the Ninja run.  He loves it, he's such a good kid, I'm sure one of these days he'll rob a bank or do something to totally embarrass me but for now...  he's all right!

4 comments:

Jenschke Family said...

Hey, enjoy the good moments!! Robbing a bank is NOT the only thing they can do to embarrass you!!

Marsha Meacham said...

I think the Ninja is amazing. See you in Dimmitt

Stephanie Harbin said...

Wow, I know nothing about Ninjas, but I know you are so proud of him. Have a great weekend celebrating your kids.

Maria said...

Kim - the Ninja is already good at making me mad and embarrassing me, I'm just waiting for the horrible big and mortifying embarrassment that I'm sure is coming.... thanks for posting!!!