Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still waiting...

I am still waiting patiently for baby Jaeli.  My sister said yesterday she was pretty sure she would have it last night even though she hasn't even had a contraction nor has her water broke.  She lied!!!! I told her about the track meet, I guess she listened to me!!! Good! I love it when people listen to me.  Sager says that we need to go to the store and buy her a pink dress with polka dots on it and then get a bow for her head, because she won't have hair, she'll have to get a headband.  (Isn't he the sweetest!) Hurry up Jaeli!!! we're waiting!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Harbin said...

How precious. You need to buy her that dress and hat and get a pic of Sager holding her so when she grows up she will know how excited he was to see her. I am always thinking of the next scrapbook page!!!